Surgical Instruments in the right quality and quantity are relevant for the success of any surgical intervention in clinical settings.
With the MEDICON Set Checking Service we support you to gain a complete overview of the condition and contents of your instrument sets in use.
In properly documented steps we plan the whole process and the time resources for the set checking project together. The following benefits are offered:
- Complete inventory control and evaluation of the existing instrument sets and instrument stock
- Identification and status evaluation of every single instrument
- Recommendations for improvement of the instrument sets based on facts
- Final analysis with complete standardized set lists for all instrument sets Exact financial planning by exactly depicting the condition of the surgical sets in use
- Service includes training and formation of the CSSD employees
The Brochure "SET Checking" contains the precise description of the MEDICON Set Checking Service.